Changes to my characters:
Originally I was using:
Adam Salih as my killer
Emma Conway as a victim
Georgie Bigwood as a victim
Zara Nimmo as a victim
Jolie Sharpe as a victim
Megan Yeabsley as a victim
What I am using now:
Robert Sharpe as my killer
Emma Conway as a victim
Jolie Sharpe as a victim
Jane Sharpe as a victim
Megan Yeabsley as a victim
The changes I made:
Zara Nimmo and Georgie Bigwood are not victims anymore
Adam Salih is not the killer anymore
Jane Sharpe is a victim
Why did I do this?
When I did my original filming with Zara and Georgie i did not the final product and as they live so far away from me it was not easy or practical for them to come over again and film.
As for my Killer, Adam did not look big or scary enough so I used my dad who was very practical to film as we live in the same house - and he is much bigger than Adam.
I added my mum as one of the victims, as it snowed and she was the only one at home and i felt like the backdrop of the white in my garden was too good to miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment