Monday, 19 February 2018

How i decided the death of my actresses

Deciding on how to stage their deaths


When deciding how to kill my actresses, I knew that I didn't want to film them being killed, just before and after. So the location for the deaths were very important as it would have to explain how they were killed. I also found it imperative to make it relatable and realistic as thats what I look for in a thriller film.

Megan - a normal teenage girl, whilst sleeping being stabbed.

Emma- A girl swimming in her pool, and she gets drowned.

Jane- A girl walking her dogs, shot in the face (I was just lucky it snowed that day.)

Jolie - A girl out of the shower, doing her daily routine, slit by the throat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling after finishing my coursework and the feedback from my friends

UNLIMITED Once completing my Film and Evaluation I was really happy as I have spent 6 months working on it. ...