Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Fonts

Idea for fonts to use for my title?


Research into fonts:




LIFE of PI
Futura® Com 
Designed by  Paul Renner in 1936

I like fultra font as it is very simple, yet extremely bold and eye gripping. I don't think i would use this for my opening though as my opening is very dark and this font, for me personally, comes across bright and happy.

 Designed by emily rudolf weib in 1928
I chose the font 'weiss roman' because its very clear. Despite being very clear i wouldn't use it as i think its perfect for a name and my film title is not going to be a name. 

Designed by Herb lubalin in 1974
I chose 'silver lining' as it different from the other two fonts. I wont be using it as i think it portrays as a comedy font and my thriller opening is far from that.


Designed by Gunter Gerhard Lange

I chose 'Gunter Gerhard Lange' font as i think it shapes the name perfectly. It is bold, but not too bold so it would only work for a name. I want to use something similar for my opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling after finishing my coursework and the feedback from my friends

UNLIMITED Once completing my Film and Evaluation I was really happy as I have spent 6 months working on it. ...