Wednesday, 27 September 2017

Actors

Who to use:

Zara Nimmo
Georgie Bigwood
Emma Conway
Megan Yeabsley
Jolie Sharpe
Adam Harrison?



Why I am using them:

I am using those girls written above, as they are my closest friends and thus i can rely on them to produce an excellent opening. Furthermore, they all have an 'innocent' look about them which adds sympathy for the situation that they will be in, in the opening.

I am using Adam as the rapist and murder because i did drama GCSE with him and he is very talented at drama and thus will make the opening realistic.

Who im using for what character and location:

Zara Nimmo - Woods = murdered.
Georgie Bigwood - Alley = kidnapped.
Emma Conway - Shower = raped.
Megan Yeabsley - Bed = raped.
Jolie Sharpe - Pool = sexually touched.
Adam Harisson - all locations = rapist, ,murderer and kidnapper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling after finishing my coursework and the feedback from my friends

UNLIMITED Once completing my Film and Evaluation I was really happy as I have spent 6 months working on it. ...